本script為載入jquery核心使用,不影響頁面資訊瀏覽
:::* 瀏覽位置:首頁 > 慈生沿革
  • 字級選擇
  • 大
  • 中
  • 小

慈生沿革


【CISHENG History】

  • 照片說明文字

     

    1.  In 1948 Yang lao-ju, the founder, and his wife, Yang hongsilk, have taken homeless children into their homes with the aim of "helping the disadvantaged in society"。
     
    2. In 1952,Dr. Yang Laoju and Ms. Yang Hongs founded the Cisheng Alms Housel, and registered with a local court Social welfare agencies。
     
    3. At the early stage, CISHENG was a special nursery for children who were lonely and needy。
     
    4. In 1980, Under the instructions of the government, we will set up more educational institutions for the disabled to take care of children with mental and physical disabilities,In order to meet business goals, the company is renamed as " County Charity Hospital" and is dedicated to child and handicapped welfare services。
     
    5. In 1996, Due to the increasing demand for adult rehabilitation and early rehabilitation, we asked the ministry of interior for financial assistance to prepare for the construction of the "cisheng home" project of our hospital, which was completed in 2000 and began to provide services in 2001。
     
    創辦人銅像 老院長銅像
    ▲ 創辦人銅像 ▲ 老院長銅像

    *

*回上一頁 *到最上面